analytics

Nov 3, 2009

i LOVEd you Monday.

well monday got away from me again. A lot on my mind with lots to do... but i still LOVEd it.


1. i love you Breakfast Club!



2. I love you Johnny Depp



3. i LOVE this shot and you Ashley Olsen!



4. Still LOVE you Madonna. 



5. i LOVE you sweet Marilyn



6. i LOVE you Jared Leto! (especially cus you look like Mr. France *teeheehee*)



7. i LOVE you i LOVE you i LOVE you Jordan Catalano and the way you lean! (#6 & 7 are two different people! DONT argue with me!)



8. and for my sister... i LOVE you (brother in law) Jason Schwartzmanalahlahleeee!



XO.


pc: weheartit

2 comments:

  1. #6 and #7 look like they could be broters......or distant cousins...that's weird o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures here! They are all so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.