analytics

Jan 26, 2010

Tattoo Tuesday!


hey everyone...
I'm so excited because it is officially Tattoo Tuesday!
I'm looking forward to the BLOG having an actual schedule now...
...we're gonna see if it works out!


I think it will.


ENJOY these fun tattoos :)

isn't this little astro boy super CUTE!?


heh!






YES!!




wow.





so great!!



and i'll never not LOVE my Johnny's :)
(that was a good day!)


Do you have any tattoos?? I'd LOVE to see!
PLEASE SHARE!!!


...be back soon :)


XO.
pc: weheartit 

4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love Tattoo Tuesday! Those are all great!!!!! I especially like that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gasped in amazement when that girl pulled aside her sleeve off her shoulder to reveal the x wing fighter! I'd get that! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie caboodles at the shoe lace tat and striped leggings tat. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you meet john mayer?! SO jeal!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.