analytics

Apr 18, 2010

Sunday Inspiration!


*Sunday Inspiration*
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
The sun is just about done setting here in So. Cal and as soon as I finish this I'm gonna run out to finish up on some errands :)

enjoy some inspiration from the DOJ photo files...


need this!




my life.

pretty. 

LOVE this!


where can I get a camera strap like this???
i LOVE it SO much!!!

a font lover's (like me) dream! [source]

*
*
*
*
and...
*
*
*
*

a sneak peak to tomorrow's give away!!!!
eeek!
Does it make you as excited as me???

It'll start tomorrow morning... 
click here to ->[follow me on twitter] to be the first to know 
AND always ahead of the game ;)



XO.
PS. Do I have any readers that are on Second Life???
***I might need those stats for a possible future giveaway ;)

other sources via weheartit & tumblr

1 comment:

  1. ohh how i love that teapot necklace!! it's soo cute and whimsical! can't wait for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.