analytics

Aug 5, 2011

for the literate.

 That's for YOU Anne!!
...and it's also for alllll my ginger readers out there! i LOVE you all! 
(please say 'Hi' in the comments! & send/tweet me ginger photos of yourselves!)

Well hello everyone! I've gotta tell you that i've had a CRAZY month and I'm so glad that 1. it's August! 2. It's friday and I have the day off. and 3. i have the following inspo (for all you literates) to keep you AND ME positive! ...enjoy.


 indeed.

 yep! ...daily.

 fun!

 get it!!!??

 LOVE.
 SO TRUE everyone!!
 can't order a drink without it :o)

 i LOVE knowing that HUGE projects could be done like this in the 50's!

 pretty!

that's my motto!

♥ i know i've said this before but i LOVE you guys and i read every single one of your sweet comments/tweets/emails and i thank you thank you thank you for giving this blog a piece of your precious time! it truly means a lot to me as i know that time is valuable because it's something you'll never get back. thanks for spending a bit of it here!! ♥

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
weheartit&
ffffound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.