analytics

Aug 1, 2011

manic monday.

I. LOVE. ELVIS.
Okay so this photo is good enough for two or even three weeks alone in my humble opinion!  RIGHT?!! HA! ...well some of you may know that I have an Elvis problem and when I say problem, I'm probably meaning ....yeah okay an un-healthy problem HA!
isn't this photo just DIVINE!!?

So, it's been a busy manic monday! I've been working all night on updating the new and coming soon BLOG LOVE section of DOJ. It's gonna be so cute! BLOG havers... If you were thinking of getting your blog banner in for August/September (it's only $5) you still can! ...email me at DropsOfJupiterBLOG [at] gmail [dot] com and we'll getcha in there. Should be ready to go tomorrow! YAYYY! 

...may Elvis hold you over until tomorrow!

XO.
-tiffany.
photo via tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. such a great photo - did you realize he passed away in August when you posted? i was just a little kid in '77, but i totally remember it.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.