analytics

Jan 10, 2013

GOLD.

whatchu know about GOLD!?
HA! I seriously have been obsessed with GOLD this season. Like CRAZY OBSESSED! so in honor of all of that... here's some fun GOLDen things from me to you!

i want a GOLD skull in my life.

good GOLD freckles!

pretty pretty!

GOLD studs on studs on studs = SO ME!



GOLD cotton candy!!!


garland in hearts of gold = YES!!

here i am in a #instaphoto at a friend's birthday soiree in my GOLD sequin stripes!
(PS. did you know that my hair is big and curly now!? ...more on that later!)

GOLD & DOTS ...two of my favorite things right now!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
pinterest.

9 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous!
    I love to take a look at your blog whenever i am searching for a quick inspiration, just wanted you to know that.
    Please keep blogging, I need this space for my mind.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog! :) (especially tattoo tuesdays)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skull is amazing, want one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post...the gold freckles are awesome.

    xo

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2013, I hope the shine in our lives this year as gold.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.